Thanks to our widespread network of global offices, we are able to provide assistance and expertise 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. VSUN relies on a massive global marketing and service network, our technicians ensure a punctual and efficient after-sales service, that starts from installation and testing of the products and continues over time with the scheduled maintenance activities planned on photovoltaic characteristics and customers specific needs.
·Drafting and negotiating EPC, EPC-M, O&M and component parts term sheets and contracts, including parent company guarantees, direct agreements, and collateral warranties;
· Managing advisors and supplier / client counterparts during negotiation (legal, technical);
· Assisting in PPA/ Subscription Agreement and M&A contract negotiations;
· Coordinating and managing contract deliverables from internal clients and related departments;
· Overseeing and managing the exchange and completion of contracts;
· Providing Legal Advice to Project & Sales team.
· Deal with Complex matters & stakeholders.
· Liaising with the legal department in VSUN's headquarters from time to time;
· Assisting the project managers in their formal communication with contract parties;
· Other complex business transactions as required.
· Graduate in Law (LLB) - 1 to 3 years
· Should have knowledge on Contractual Terms and Conditions for Power Purchase agreements.
· Good understanding of financial risks / liabilities in Power Purchase Agreements.
· Experience in Legal Documentation and Security Creation for Bank Borrowings/ Project Finance/ Debt Finance; as well as Legal Documentation and Compliances for Raising Equity/ Private Equity/ Private Placement of Equity; and Drafting and Vetting of Commercial Agreements, would be an advantage.
· Good understanding of financial modeling, IRR, Pay backs
· Ability to manage contract completion towards tight deadlines;