Thanks to our widespread network of global offices, we are able to provide assistance and expertise 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. VSUN relies on a massive global marketing and service network, our technicians ensure a punctual and efficient after-sales service, that starts from installation and testing of the products and continues over time with the scheduled maintenance activities planned on photovoltaic characteristics and customers specific needs.
1. Account Manager:
1. Develop and implement the solar panel market Business and Sales Plan for new or existing products to deliver sales growth and maximizing value.
2. Market business development responsible for promoting and expanding the company’s business/portfolio in close cooperation with the departments: Sales, Technical Services, Application, R&D, supply chain colleagues, and with the global team when necessary.
3. Promoting or further developing connections and networking within the solar PV value chain with focus on downstream players, e.g. Design Institutes, project Developers and EPCs, to create a market pull. Also, advising management on market and technology developments.
4. Identify and build strong relationship with DMU (decision-making units) in assigned accounts, and well manage external stakeholders to sustainably grow the business.
5. Spec-in DSM product portfolio into technical specification of the biding invitation letters of Design Institutes, Project Developers and EPCs.
6. Translating market dynamics and insights into reports for management and other functionality.
7. Other pre-assigned duties and responsibilities.
1. Bachelors or above degree in international business.
2. At least 2 years of sales experience in PV industry.
3. All nationalities are welcome, must be good in English (any additional European language(s) is a plus).
4. Initiate and manage strategic cooperation with internal and external parties (within customers, academia, knowledge institutions, consultants and industry) relevant for business plan execution.
5. Know-how on industry and markets, in-depth know-how about solar module and solar field applications are a preference.
6. Ability to build relationships throughout the value chain with key decision units.
7. Proven track record in achieving ambitious sales and business development targets.
8. Capabilities to work with cross-functional disciplines and cross-region colleagues/customers.
9. Project Management experience.
10. Strong negotiation, communication and organization skills.
11. Excellent computer skills in Excel, Word, PPT.
2. Senior Marketing Manager
1. Create, implement and maintain a marketing strategy for VSUN with the vision based on VSUN being the Smart Choice for the Solar customers.
2. Perform market research and analysis, and obtain valuable insights into the regions’ PV market and customers - and use these insights to grow market share.
3. Develop and initiate various marketing activities for target markets (within the annual marketing budget, which you will manage).
4. Manage the end-to-end production of events including exhibitions, trainings and customer events (inclusive of managing timelines, venues, suppliers, payments, legal obligations, staffing and budgets, invitations etc).
5. Develop marketing content for product brochures, case studies, campaigns, sales presentations, and social media platforms.
6. Plan and execute digital campaigns for lead generation.
1. 3 years’ experience as a marketing manager, Bachelor/Master Degree – Preferred.
2. Industry Experience: Renewable energy, Solar PV industry, high-tech, power electronics, electric vehicle industries, are highly preferable but not essential.
3. Advanced oral and written communication skills.
4. Meticulous planning and organizational abilities.
5. Skilled user of PowerPoint and Excel.
6. Ability to multi-task, stay calm under pressure and retain cross-group collaborations.
7. Solid analytical skills with consistent attention to detail.
8. Experience with content creation.
9. Experience with CRM Tools & Marketing Automation tools – Newsletters/ E-Invites – Preferred.
10. Fluent English is a MUST.
Job location: No 665, North Songwei Rd, Songjiang District, Shanghai.
If you are interested or want more info, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or add Wechat: cuicuicui091590